GRAB them while you can! Customer APPquisition changes the Game.
Everyone is at it: Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, AOL and now even Google are ploughing the rich and fertile fields of “App Install Ads” with a passion rarely seen in the mobile advertising industry!
A rollicking MoMo panel is all set to bash around the pros and cons of user acquisitions, so come along and get the practitioner’s view of the sharp-end of the mobile business.
- The hottest topic in town, how to aggressively acquire users in the app economy?
- Acquisition, monetisation and other long words that are now being translated into acronyms: CPA, CPI & CPAI…
- Is programmatic making life easier or more complex? Does anyone understand the ecosystem? Trading Desks, DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges and Affiliates?
- When you say RTB, do you know what it actually means? Because every millisecond counts!
Hear some Expert contributions that you can take some nice notes about:Panellists:
- Rico Wyder, Fiksu [the App Analytics experts]
- Kenrick Drijkoningen, Non-stop Games [someone who spends all day acquiring customers]
- Sergio Salvador, Global Head Games Partnerships at Google [highly experienced Googler with Games insights]
- Marcus Tan, Sales Director, BBM [a mobile advertising industry veteran]
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
- Muddy Murphy's, 111 Somerset Road, TripleOne Somerset #01-02, Singapore (across Somerset MRT)
On sale until Jul 7, 2014, 5:30:00 PM
- Venue Address
- Muddy Murphy's, 111 Somerset Road, TripleOne Somerset #01-02, Singapore Singapore
Exit A on Somerset MRT, turn right and you'll see the pub!
Mobile Monday SG273 Followers